Virtual Round Table Web Conference

Hi All!

We are holding some free raffles during this conference sponsored by a variety of organizations. Some of the Virtual Round Table Conference Assistants will be sending you private messages with your raffle number. We have prizes from organizations such as Rosetta Stone, Myngle, Englishprofi to name just a few and there are more coming as I write this. So, stay tuned and look for your number. If you have not received it by the end of the first day, please reply to this forum discussion and I'll get a number to you.

Holly

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I'm here. Thanks for sending me my number in advance. Yv
Hi Holly,

We now have raffle prizes worth more than 2000 EUR. Awesome.

Rgds Heike
Wanna number Holly! I am excited with the event!
Hi Holly,
the raffle ticked mentioned above is it being sent to my mail-box, or how do I know that I got one?
Hi Brigitte,

You should have received a message with the following words:

Welcome to the Virtual Round Table Conference! We will have a raffle for great prizes. http://virtual-round-table.ning.com/page/conference-sponsors

Your assigned number is:

If you can't find it, send me a message and I'll give one to you.

Brigitte Falkner said:
Hi Holly,
the raffle ticked mentioned above is it being sent to my mail-box, or how do I know that I got one?
in the text chat some of you are also talking about raffle tickets
how can I draw a ticket
there is no button or link????
Hi Holly,
I had a look at all my emails and there is nothing about a raffle ticket number or a comment to welcome the conference participants. Sorry.
regards
Brigitte

Holly S. Longstroth said:
Hi Brigitte,

You should have received a message with the following words:

Welcome to the Virtual Round Table Conference! We will have a raffle for great prizes. http://virtual-round-table.ning.com/page/conference-sponsors

Your assigned number is:

If you can't find it, send me a message and I'll give one to you.

Brigitte Falkner said:
Hi Holly,
Hello Holly!

I haven't gotten my raffle ticket yet.
Hello every body,

It is nice to encourage the participants and know the different organizations and their activities. I was so enthusiatic to attend the conference but sorry to say that the sound was not so clear. Thank you.
What if I have lost this number?
I do remember reading a msg letting me know about my number, but I just can't find it...
How can it be retrieved?

Thx!!!
We have kept a list so that we do not give people more than one number. I can message you with your number if you want.

Priscilla Santos said:
What if I have lost this number?
I do remember reading a msg letting me know about my number, but I just can't find it... How can it be retrieved?
Thx!!!
I did not get any number yet ?!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

• ”EnglishCentral:
  • LinguaTV
  • Lingorilla
  • Centre for English Language & Training
  • English 360
  • Exam English

© 2024   Created by Heike Philp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service