Virtual Round Table Web Conference

Hi All!

We are holding some free raffles during this conference sponsored by a variety of organizations. Some of the Virtual Round Table Conference Assistants will be sending you private messages with your raffle number. We have prizes from organizations such as Rosetta Stone, Myngle, Englishprofi to name just a few and there are more coming as I write this. So, stay tuned and look for your number. If you have not received it by the end of the first day, please reply to this forum discussion and I'll get a number to you.

Holly

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would you plz e-mail me?
Many thx!!!

Holly S. Longstroth said:
We have kept a list so that we do not give people more than one number. I can message you with your number if you want.

Priscilla Santos said:
What if I have lost this number?
I do remember reading a msg letting me know about my number, but I just can't find it... How can it be retrieved?
Thx!!!
Dear Holly,

I am afraid you have forgotten me. I haven't received a number.

Thank you,

Iman
Your number was sent again. Please check your inbox up in the top right hand corner of ning. We have a list of names/numbers so if you win--your name and number will be called.

Iman Muwafaq Muslim said:
Dear Holly,

I am afraid you have forgotten me. I haven't received a number.

Thank you,

Iman
Hi Holly,

I have not received a raffle ticket yet!

I attended 3 sessions yesterday and none today, perhaps that is why!

Have a wonderful weekend.

/C
Hi Christine,

You should have received an message in your ning inbox. Nothing to do with the sessions you have attended.

I'll look and send it again.

All the best,

Holly

Centigua said:
Hi Holly,

I have not received a raffle ticket yet!

I attended 3 sessions yesterday and none today, perhaps that is why!

Have a wonderful weekend.

/C
On behalf of English360 and Cambridge Unversity Press I'd like to say we'd be happy to sponsor your raffle too.
I've sent details to Heike, let me know if you would like me to send them to you too Holly?
I haven't received my "ticket" but no problem ;-) I'l donate that too someone too!
Valentina, very generous, thank you. Your raffle number is sent with the friend request - I will send it to you once again.
cheers!

Valentina Dodge said:
On behalf of English360 and Cambridge Unversity Press I'd like to say we'd be happy to sponsor your raffle too.
I've sent details to Heike, let me know if you would like me to send them to you too Holly?
I haven't received my "ticket" but no problem ;-) I'l donate that too someone too!
Hi Holly!

Will be the results of the raffle placed somewhere?

Thanks a lot.

Have a nice weekend.
Nina
Hi Nina! Yes, hope to have them up on this website on Monday. Plus the winners will receive a message.

Nina Lyulkun said:
Hi Holly!

Will be the results of the raffle placed somewhere?

Thanks a lot.

Have a nice weekend.
Nina
Never got any number:-(
Hi IG07,
The raffle has been sent to you either as a friend request or a message, during the conference. As soon as the names and ticket numbers are confirmed, the information is sent to the winners and the sponsors.
Good luck!
ps.I've just sent you the number again.
IG07 said:
Never got any number:-(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

  • ”EnglishCentral:
  • LinguaTV
  • Lingorilla
  • Centre for English Language & Training
  • English 360
  • Exam English

© 2020   Created by Heike Philp.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service